Advertising Account Executive/Marketing Strategist
We are seeking an outgoing and dynamic Account Executive/Marketing Strategist to join our team! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to social media management, media planning and buying, lead tracking and reporting, client relations, list building, research, copy proofing/editing, general office and client support, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
This is not a sales position.
- Manage client projects on a day-to-day basis, under supervision of senior leadership.
- Manage client budgets and schedules
- Media tracking and reporting for both online and offline advertising mediums
- Advertising medium research, negotiation, and placement in the online and offline space
- Maintains oversight of social media for multiple brands, across social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Develops content for monthly social media calendars for various brands across different social channels
- Analyses the performance of mixed media marketing programs by reviewing campaign results, and gathers insights from those results to optimize the campaigns
- Provide support to account executives and directors
- Proactively contribute ideas to projects
- Conduct market research
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data to clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent ‘Project Management’ skills and experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Data driven thinker with a creative vision
- Growth and change oriented
- Very fast pace execution
- Ability to work well in teams