Digital Marketing Specialist
What’s the Opportunity?
Flying Hippo Brand + Digital is a highly reputable branding and digital marketing firm located in the historic East Village of Des Moines, Iowa. A full-time position is available for an experienced, extremely organized, proactive and detail oriented person as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Duties of this position will include implementing digital marketing strategies based on Inbound methodologies, strategizing and managing social accounts, and ensuring success of clients’ projects and delivering exceptional customer experiences. Must be courteous, client-focused, detailed, and possess excellent time management, attention to detail, problem solving and communication skills.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Must have an understanding of marketing, advertising, digital marketing, communications, public relations and the ability to apply them to social media.
- Direct experience with implementing social media strategies for an organization.
- Experience with a social media management system (SMMS) preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in all social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns and optimizing based on pre-determined KPIs strongly preferred.
- Developing and maintaining PPC strategies, including analysis, insight, reporting, tracking and recommendations.
- Optimizing content, keywords, architecture to improve customer SEO rankings.
- Strong writing and editing skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail required.
- Responding to client requests with understanding, professionalism and urgency.
- Researching, gathering and presenting complex data to provide strategies in relation to customer business goals.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and able to handle changing priorities.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours in alignment with social media.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of Associates degree and 4+ years of related experience required.
- At least 3 years of direct SEO and SEM implementation experience.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Proficiency managing paid campaigns including Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics and LinkedIn.
- Experience applying data statistics, analytics, and forecasting.
- Experience in Adobe CS suite of products (primarily InDesign) is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience implementing HubSpot marketing automation system.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn new systems rapidly. Able to train and offer support to others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proactive, problem solver
- Ability to multitask
How to Apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org