Killer creative. Reel results.
Are you a camera-wielding pro who can shoot better than gunmen in a western standoff? Do you have strong editing chops when it comes to cutting a video in post, and putting together a beautiful visual masterpiece? If so, we just might have a place for you in our hippo pond!
You won’t be locked in an editing suite all by yourself around here. As a cinematographer/video editor, you’ll be working with nearly 25 other creative professionals with different skills and backgrounds. With us, you will experience an award-winning video creation process grounded in branding, design and strategy.
This individual is responsible for shooting highly-inspirational video that will be featured on websites, social media outlets, trade shows and various online channels. You must know your stuff when it comes to identifying and selecting camera equipment, correct angles, prepping for a shoot and setting up equipment. We want you to share your beautiful imagination, too! You must be able to share creative concepts, storylines and ideas in cooperation with our team. The work you do will support the video needs of both our client base and our corporate functions. This role also supports the overall creative services team with additional editing projects as needed.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or relevant field or equivalent experience. Proven usage of Premiere Pro, After Effects, and 3+ years of experience in professional cinematography, shooting and editing. Understanding of creating cinematic light. Advanced technical understanding and enthusiasm. Demonstrated ability as a team player with strong professional references.
This role might be for you if…
- You think conceptually and enjoy creative storytelling through video
- You demonstrate a strong working proficiency in video production and post-production editing
- You have a great eye for visual design aesthetics
- You are an effective team player that thrives in a highly collaborative environment
- You exhibit excellent communication skills and have the ability to work successfully with many different personalities
- You are adept at making sound branding and creative decisions on your own and enjoy exploring and sharing knowledge about trends, tools and techniques in the digital marketing realm
- You have a proven record of exceptional time management and project management skills
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume and any work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org