A MILE-HIGH SCHOOL WITH MILE-HIGH RESULTS.
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design (RMCAD) has been transforming artistic talent into careers since 1963. Over the years, we’ve collaborated to share their incredible story of educating, guiding, and encouraging their student’s artistic journey. Our goal was to add an entirely new level of energy, complexity, and imagination to their branding and marketing.
1. Our Objectives
- Research, direct, execute, and manage adverting and marketing campaigns to attain lead goals.
- Improve potential student interaction and connection to the college, both residential and online.
- Create lead to application funnels that improved student enrollment and increased campus population.
- Attain lead and application goals set forth in conjunction with RMCAD.
- Get students excited to take a step toward their career in the creative and entertainment industry.
- Continually drive down cost per lead, while increasing applications.
RMCAD’s media content previously primarily showcased student life, classrooms, technology, and some collaboration. The biggest challenge was the overall story did not marry RMCAD’s imaginative narrative. We changed that.
2. Our Strategy
- The “Creative Vision” campaign showcases RMCAD’s culture with color and exciting animated visuals to symbolize the exciting artistic education journey.
- Developed follow-up campaigns “Explore Creatively” and “Creativity Comes to Life” to continue momentum supporting all campus-based recruitment initiatives.
- Used our 20 plus years of in-house experience, and expert paid search and social strategies to hit our college lead objectives.
- Set up email and social media workflows, along with content strategy to maximize interest levels, keep the database engaged, and move students through the enrollment funnel.
3. Key Outcomes
Campaign successfully lifted their brand image increasing prospective student interest in studying at RMCAD. Intricate strategies using multiple channels has been able to increase new student enrollment by over 260% over the last five years.
- Lead goals achieved each year for five years
- Application goals achieved each year for five years
- Paid search and paid social cost per lead decreased each year for the last three plus years
- Institutions financial goals successfully met each of the last five years