It’s time to create a knockout brand
Around here, normal is considered a disease. Average is the enemy. In fact, the only thing we conform to is non-conformity. Why? Because bland brands blend in. With millions of brands vying for attention, it’s essential that you stand out from the pack.
BECOME A SPOTTED ZEBRA.
So, how do you become a Spotted Zebra? First, we’ll start by taking a deep dive into your brand in order to build out your brand platform from which your own emotional connections will be crafted. Our typical toolset includes our Spotted Zebra Branding Workshop as well as interviews with various stakeholders and any additional research necessary to unearth the golden nuggets necessary to build out your Brand Platform.
We’ll get to the heart of the issues as we articulate your:
- Brand Story: Every great brand has a story. What’s yours?
- Brand Essence and Purpose: What is the underlying passion that drives your brand?
- Brand Promise: Is your brand truly a promise, or is it a wish?
- Brand Personality: Great brands have personality. Does yours?
FIND YOUR “IT” TO CONNECT WITH YOUR “ONES”
To identify your “IT,” you must dig deep into your brand and understand what emotional, human reasons it has for existence. Move beyond a literal description of what you do, and into a deeper meaning.
Now imagine your ideal customer. Every brand has “ONES,” but how do you attract them? What resonates with them? Our process uncovers what motivates your “ONES,” their personality and all the traits that make them unique.
BRING IT TOGETHER WITH BRAND
Once your “IT” and “ONES” are established, it’s time to get the creative juices flowing. It’s time to tell your story and forge emotional connections with the “ONES.” No boring brands allowed. Why? Because to truly connect, you must move beyond the descriptive and into emotion and meaning. No matter the industry, brands with meaning and personality always win.
It’s time to throw on your gloves and get in the ring!
The Ideal Flying Hippo Client
- Understands the value that excellent branding brings to their organization
- Is looking to build a brand that stands out from the pack
- Has an annual budget of $100K-$1M for branding/marketing
- Desires an ongoing branding and marketing partner
- Has an internal brand champion driving the brand from the top down
- Has a lean, empowered decision-making process
- Has a diverse set of needs (branding, digital marketing, video, apps/software, etc.)
- Nice people to work with
If the list above mostly describes who you are then we would love to discuss how we might work together. C’mon. Let’s move beyond the safety and sameness of your peers and give ordinary the one-two punch it deserves.