What’s the opportunity?
Flying Hippo Brand + Digital is a highly reputable branding and digital marketing firm located in the historic East Village of Des Moines, Iowa. A full-time position is available for an experienced, extremely organized, proactive and detail oriented person to be the primary point of contact for clients in a fast-paced, professional office environment.
You just might be the right person for the job if the notion of organizing your sock drawer (or someone else’s) excites you. Another tell-tale sign is if in reading this application you noticed a typo and you feel as if the world is just not right.
Duties of this position will include managing accounts with various project types, ensuring success of clients’ projects and delivering exceptional customer experiences from point of sale to completion. Must be courteous, client-focused, detailed, and possess excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- Manage client accounts from point of sale to completion
- Maintain premium-level customer service
- Lead client and internal project meetings
- Answer and respond to clients with professionalism and urgency
- Manage project budgets and schedules on a daily basis
- Schedule and manage internal resources to ensure project success
- Coordinate internal and client meetings, including documenting and sending action items to ensure project stays on schedule and on budget
- Document and keep up-to-date project activities within Workamajig
- Communicate daily with staff and clients regarding project details
- Solicit quotes and manage outside vendors (printers, writers, photographers, etc.)
- Prepare project invoices for internal review, ensuring budget items are reflected accurately
- Perform ongoing client relationship / engagement duties
What are we looking for?
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (business/marketing/communications)
- 5-year minimum postgraduate, professional experience in Account Management
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience using project management software (Workamajig preferred)
- Experience in Adobe CS suite of products (primarily InDesign) is a bonus, but not required
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proactive, problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be courteous and client-focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times
This is not a position that can be done remotely or as a contracted position.
How to Apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com